- Both cash games and tournaments are offered, with a range of buy-ins to cater for each newcomers to the game as well as seasoned professionals (buy-ins start as low as just $0.50 and run as high as $2,500).
- A brand new game type, ‘Jackpot Poker’, is a 3-max sit & go in which players compete for a prize pool of up to 2,000 times the price of the buy-in. This is a fun, fast and fruitful way to play poker like never before.
- Alongside no limit Hold ‘Em – the most commonly played variant of poker – America’s Cardroom offers pot limit Omaha to its players, a thrilling adaptation of regular Hold ‘Em where individuals are dealt four cards instead of two; if you like big hands and big pots, look no further!
- New users can login using their Facebook account, making the registration process extremely fast and also allowing you to challenge your friends to a game – there are play money games available, so you don’t even need to make a deposit to prove your skill!
- There are a wealth of generous bonuses and rewards for all players: new depositors will have their deposit amount doubled on amounts up to $1000, regular players are rewarded with loyalty points that can be redeemed for cash, and everyone can benefit from daily freeroll tournaments where players can compete for free money!
About America’s Cardroom
Having been established in 2001, America’s Cardroom is a veteran of the online poker industry and its longevity is a testament to the excellent service it provides. It became a part of the popular Winning Poker Network in 2011, a trusted group of online poker rooms that not only share a player pool to create a dynamic playing environment, but also make use of the same high-quality software and security settings that have been tried and tested for over a decade. Soon Americas Cardroom will also be available on Windows Phone, iPad, Android and iPhone.